Thank you for agreeing to participate in the AADE12 Annual Meeting & Exposition. AADE is excited to have you be a part of our show. The meeting will take place at the Indiana Convention Center, August 1- 4th, with exhibits open August 1 - 3rd. For your convenience we have completed a comprehensive Exhibitor Service Manual that contains everything needed to have successful show. Show Management has lined up a team of industry professionals to make your exhibit experience a smooth process. Please review this information carefully. It will save you TIME and MONEY!
To access AADE12 related information or to download order forms, click on any of the menu items in the left-hand margin, or click on the Table of Contents to link to any page in the online manual. Embedded links throughout the kit will take you to referenced pages as well as to housing, registration and other task-oriented sites.
This year’s theme is the “Power of Partnership”. AADE recognizes the significant importance of our industry partners and is working hard to make AADE12 a huge success. Below is a quick overview of some of AADE’s key initiatives to partner with exhibitors.
What is AADE Doing to Help?
- More consecutive unopposed hours enabling exhibitors quality interaction with AADE Attendees
- Strategically assigned breakout rooms and general session close to the exhibit hall
- Engaging content on show floor including: Culinary Demo, Improved Emerging Technology Pavilion, Poster Presentations and Product Theaters
- New and Improved Passport Program - introducing daily prize drawings in the hall!
- Welcome Reception & Poster Presentations hosted on show floor
- New! Webinar for First Time Exhibitors
- Easy one stop registration and housing process
Use the "Official Exhibitor" graphic to let your customers and prospects know that you are an Official Exhibitor of the AADE12 Annual Meeting & Exhibition. You can download the graphic at this link.
Be sure to link the graphic to the AADE12 home page at http://www.diabeteseducator.org/annualmeeting/2012/index.html.
Please contact or email us if you have any questions or need further assistance. Please click here for a list of vendors and contact information. Thank you again for your participation and we look forward to seeing you in Indianapolis!
Janet L. Cavanaugh
American Association of Diabetes Educators